The contemporary, thoughtful design of the new Precor TRM 835 treadmill delivers exercisers unparalleled feel and quiet operation, while facility operators experience optimal performance and durability. The Active Status Light alerts facility staff at a glance, to the operating status of their treadmills. The Precor TRM 835 is one of the most used treadmill at gyms, hotels, and homes throughout the country. The TRM 835 provides stable, low impact joint and back pain free running surfaces, available because they adjust to the natural fluctuation in your stride. The new Precor TRM 835 commercial treadmill combines contemporary and thoughtful design with reliable performance and durability, to deliver an exerciser experience that feels right.
Check out our easy to read Precor Treadmill Comparison Chart!
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects® Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology™:Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor.
- The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill.
- The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
- The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Console Type: LED
- Tactile Dome Keys: No
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 25 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Custom Interval, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts, Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time:unlimited
- Speed Range: .5 – 16 mph (.8 – 25.5 km/h)
- Decline (Incline Range): -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W (153 L x 56 W cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Step-up Height: 9.5" (24 cm)
- Roller Diameter: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches (cm): 24" (61 cm)
- Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Width: 35" (89 cm)
- Height: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Height with PVS: 78" (198 cm)
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 420 lbs (190 kg)