This versatile, highly adjustable upper body exerciser can be used seated or standing. It is also ideal for ground-based training.
SciFit PRO1 Upper Body Exerciser - Premium Seat Features:
- Adjustable tilt head for all heights and ranges of motion
- Adjustable arm cranks: 4 ROM settings plus unison motion
- True , adjustable step-through accessibility
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance
- Wheelchair platform included
This is SciFit best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
- SCIFIT PRO1 UPPER BODY EXERCISER - PREMIUM SEAT FEATURES:
- Bi-directional movement and resistance: Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance: 6 watts
- Resistance range: 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system: 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Foot rests: Foot rests included for comfort and multiple foot placement options
- Easy to transport: Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring: Telemetric (chest strap required)
- ACCESSIBILITY & ADJUSTABILITY:
- Adjustable, tilt head: Accommodates users of all heights and allows them to exercise while seated or standing
- Adjustable arm cranks: 4 range of motion settings, plus unison motion
- Step-through seating: Adjustable step-through allows easy entry and safe and easy access for all users
- Direct wheelchair access: Seat slides off for direct wheelchair access - ADA compliant
- Wheelchair platform: Provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use or for standing exercise
- Premium seat: Seat adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines
- 360˚ Therapist Assist Pedals: Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat Recline: Recline to any point within a 23 degree range
- Seat Swivel: 360 degree swivel that locks at each 90 degrees for safety
- Seat height adjustment: Select seat height anywhere from 18.5”-23”
- Seat removal handle: Integrated handle on seat back makes it easy to remove the seat
- Accessible adjustment levers: Reach all adjustment levers from both sides of the seat
- Zero-sloping forward/back seat adjustment: Adjust forward and back on level monorail for optimum control and safe positioning
- INTELLI-FIT™ CONSOLE:
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display: Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep: Yes
- Tactile buttons: Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels: 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback: Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start: Yes
- Control METs - Constant Work Program: Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program: Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst: 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down: Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode: User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages: 9 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive: Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port: Yes
- USB charger: For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack: Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan: Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs: Quick Start, Constant Work - METs, Hills, Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work - Watts, Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Random, Stress Test
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Requirements: Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included
- Maximum user weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Unit weight: 255 lbs.
- Unit size: 60” L x 30” W x 77” H
- Color: Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Cool Gray
- Manufacturing: Assembled in USA
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year