True Fitness LC900 Elliptical, in keeping with the TRUE reputation for cardio excellence, the LC900 Total-Body elliptical performs like no other cross trainer on the market. TRUE’s Core Drive system and proprietary Side Steps make it possible to isolate either the upper- or lower-body, or to work both simultaneously for an invigorating and efficient workout.
- Power Source: Self-Generating
- Drive System: Core Drive Comprised of No-Maintenance Ball Bearinig Design
- Resistance Source: Hybrid Self-Generating Brake
- Stride Length: Fixed - 21" (53cm)
- Footpad Material: Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material (Removable For Easy Cleaning)
- Frame: Robotically Welded Steel
- Handrails/Handlebars: Sweat Resistant Custom Dipped Material
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: YES
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless - Polar Equipped
- HRC Heart Rate Control) Workuts: YES - 1
- HRC Cruise Control: YES
- Workouts: 7 Preset
- Special Programs: mix3
- Accessories: Reading Rack and 2 Water Bottle Holders/Accessory Trays
- Personal Cooling System: N/A
- Safety: Extended Handrails for Easy Rear Entry and Exit, Side Step-Up Areas
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Display Type: 2-Window LCD:LC900-E2W
- iPod Compatibility: Basic
- Entertainment Capabilities: Optional integrated wireless entertainment control, integrated iPod connector
- Communications: Full CSAFE Compatability - Fitlinxx*
- Key Type: Membrane
- Data Readouts: Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Work Level Watts, METs, Calories
- Message Center: 17 Character Alphanumeric
- Diagnostic: YES
mix3:A cross-training workout that gives you the most exercise for your training time, both lower body and upper-body. The program takes you through a sequence of exercises that is slightly
different each time. the duration of each exercie varies between 30,40,50 or 60 seconds.
- Rolling Hills: a series of gently changing workloads
- One Big Hill: with the workload gradually increasing to a maximum at the halfway point, then decreasing gradually to the end.”
- Easy Intervals: with a moderate change between work and rest intervals.
- Sport Intervals: with a large change between work and rest intervals.
- Calorie Goal: This workout allows you to burn your choice of calories in a workout of your selected duration. The program !gures out the correct workout intensity to burn the right number of calories.
- HRC Workouts: This workout allows you to burn your choice of calories in a workout of your selected duration. The program !gures out the correct workout intensity to burn the right number of calories.
- HRC Cruise Control: While in any program, set your current heart rate as your target by pressing a single key
- Footprint: 61"L x 35"W (L:155cm, W:89cm)
- Active Footprint: 73"L x 35"W (L:185cm, W:89cm)
- Weight: 340lbs (155kg)
- Shipping Weight:403lbs (183kg)
- Maximum Use Weight: 350 lbs (159kg)
- Workload Range: 30-450 Watts
- Step-Up Height: Footskate Lowest Positions: 10" (25cm)
- Portability: 2 Front Wheels, 2 Rear Removable Transport Handles
- Regularity Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, FCC