For an elliptical that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability and innovation at a value price, look no further. The EFX 635 delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features. The P31 console complements the line through form and function, with easy-to-use motion controls, an LED display with essential workout stats to keep exercisers moving, and a mobile device charger.
Exercisers can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing exercisers to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective, and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars, exercisers can achieve a total body workout.
An LED console that works harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers. Get integrated asset management to supercharge your service techs with extra information, right at their fingertips. Exercisers will enjoy the well-placed channel and volume change controls.
- Covers: Long lasting appearance with enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints.
- Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals.
- Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Cable Management: Optional
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the equipment to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for a water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Bearings: Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminium tracks to distribute a user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Ramp; Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper-Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for exercisers of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest exerciser and are easy to clean.
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Minimum Watts: 7 W @ Resistance level 1 @ 40 Strides Per Minute (SPM)
- Maximum Watts: 534W @ Resistance level 20 @ 200 Strides Per Minute (SPM)
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance.
- Resistance Level: 1-20
- Display Type: Advanced LED display
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes - Resistance and Incline
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Tap Control: Yes
- Console Language(s); English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Muscle Monitor®: Yes
- Preset Programmes: 15 programs accessed by 6 workout keys:
- Total Body Interval
- Cross Country
- 1 Gluteal
- 2 Gluteal
- Hill Climb
- Fitness Test
- 1 Cross Training
- 2 Cross Training
- 3 Cross Training
- Navy Fitness Test
- Heart Rate
- Basic HRC
- Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts:
- Resistance Level
- Cross Ramp Level
- Distance, Strides/Min, Total Strides
- Heart Rate
- Time Remaining, Time Elapsed
% Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- International 240 VAC Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) Powered
- Optional Power Supply Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- IEC CB: Yes
- cTUVus: Yes
- FCC: Yes
- ETL: Yes
- CE: Yes
- EN957: Yes
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional 15.6" in / 39.6 cm personal viewing system NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, ISDB-T
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 1.5" (3.8cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 350lb (159 kg)
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 16" x 8" (40.6cm x 20.3cm)
- Step-up Height: 8" (20cm)
- Dimensions: 82"L x 30"W x 68"H (L:208cm, W:76cm, H:173)
- Weight: 308lb (140kg)