The RBK 835 recumbent bike is one of our commercial recumbent bikes with 6 programs, 25 resistance levels and touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with Smart Rate. The 835 also features the patent-pending air flex seat, dual-sided pedals and KOPS biomechanics.
Check out our easy to read Precor Recumbent Bike Comparison Chart!
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Drive System: 3-Piece Crank, Double Step Up Drive System, 3-Phase Generator / Eddy Current Resistance System
- Frame: Two-Step Powder-Coating Process Applies Rust-Resistant Undercoat and Cosmetic Topcoat to Steel Frame, Handlebars are Covered With Sweat-Resistant molded Vinyl, Narrow-Width Crank Arms
- P30 LED Console: Data Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed, Heart Rate Profile, SmartRate, Resistance, RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Percent Complete, Workout Summary, Heart Rate Analysis
- Heart Rate: Integrated Handheld Heart Rate, Polar Compatible Telemetry HR Technology
- Programs: 12
- Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Self Powered
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs 158.75 kgs)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86.18 kgs)
- Dimensions: 67"L x 23"W x 50"H (L:170.18cm, W:58.42cm, H:127cm)