- Commercial Design
Step-through design for easy mounting and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 885 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
- Proprietary Innovations
The recumbent bike includes features like the air flex seat witha ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride. A simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
- P82 Touch Screen Console
The P82 touch screen console offers a brilliant 15" screen that's ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion.
- Covers: Shrouds are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessory Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Biomechanics: To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, Precor designed the recumbent bike to maintain similar biomechanics as used on their upright bike. That means setting the angle of the seat rail with an offset from the crank to aide with efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat rail angle is at 15 degrees with a slight offset from the crank axle. This places the knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in the 2 and 8 o'clock position.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Seat: The air flex seat back features a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort. The ergonomic curved design and ample ventilation further enhance user comfort. And the polypropylene material is virtually indestructible.
- Bearings: The bottom bracket assembly uses a hardened steel shaft with deep-groove sealed precision ball bearings designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Seat Adjustment: The simple, convenient seat adjustment allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height, with one hand either on or off the bike.
- Handlebars: The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Pedals: For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Step-through Design: The RBK 885 recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 in / 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 in / 10 cm).
- Ergonomics: The riding cockpit is designed with sound ergonomics. The seat pads are angled for optimal comfort, maximum low back support, and minimal interference with the movement of the user's legs. The console is mounted at an optimal viewing angle, with the machine controls within easy reach.
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Level: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-storage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
- * Optional feature
- ** Applications vary by country and location
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated
Equipment Dimensions & Weight
- Weight: 219 lbs / (99.33 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 67" L x 23" W x 53.5" H / (170.18cm L x 58.42cm W x 135.89cm H)