The TRM 885 is the top-of-the- line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
Check out our easy to read Precor Treadmill Comparison Chart!
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
Precor Experience Series 880 Line
- Stride Support: Integrated Footplant Technology
- Ground Effects Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology: makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Deck and Belt: Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduce shock to runner and provides a firm push off. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high -density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
- Elevation system: generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stopswitch has no magent to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Quickstart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(S): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Heart Rate Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Smartrate: No
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Ipod / Iphone Compatible: Integrated
- Csafe Ready: No
- Ethernet Cable Required to enable Preva Network Capabilities
- Fitlinxx Compatible: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Speed Range (MPH / KM/H): 0.5 - 16 mph / 0.5-25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Step-Up Height (Inches / CM): 11.6 inches / 29.5 cm
- Running Surface (L x W) (Inches / CM): 60 X 20 inches / 153 X 51 cm
- Roller Diameter (Inches / CM): 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (Inches / CM): 24 inches / 61 cm
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Regulatory: FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
- Dimensions: 88"L x 35"W x 70.5H / (L:223.5cm, W:89cm, H:179cm)