First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Rower
Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this rugged indoor rower never disappoints. Guaranteed to enhance any grand environment, First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V indoor rower is complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish.
Flawlessly reproducing the natural catch and consistent resistance of on-water rowing, First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V packs a punch with 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models – the perfect rower for solid progression no matter the fitness ability.
Offering smart device connectivity, Apollo Pro V indoor rower features FDF’s Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance with the console display for a more accurate and efficient workout.
First Degree Rower Comparisons: Which Rower is best for me?
Apollo Pro V Tank
- Apollo Pro V Tank
5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
Apollo Pro V Monitor
- Bluetooth enabled multi-level computer. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
Apollo Pro V Footboard
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Apollo Pro V Handle
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands.
Apollo Pro V Frame
- Formed powder-coated steel & aluminum head frame with exquisite Ash body.
- Simplified assembly in less than 15 minutes and virtually maintenance-free.
- Upright Storage: 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
- Product size: L (84″) x W (20″) x H (21″)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
- Product Weight: 68lbs