The Stairmaster SC5 Stepper is a powerful and exciting addition to your facility when used both as part of circuit training programs or by itself. It features a wide range of programming options in a small footprint. The high intensity, short-duration workout you get from this machine is unbeatable!
Check out our easy to read Stairmaster Stepper Comparison Chart!
Ceiling Height Clearance Needed: We did a test on this machine with someone who is 6'2" - 74" tall without shoes, and they were 7'7" - 91" tall at the very top of the unit with shoes. So, your height + 17-20" is the ceiling height requirement.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed giving the user a natural movement that minimizes impact.
- Water bottle holder and accessory tray.
- Independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Power Requirements: Cordless - battery charger included
- Display: Three new choices of displays. 1) 10” Touch Screen Console with integrated TV Tuner (TSE-1) and 2) 10” Touch Screen Console (TS-1) and 3) Backlit LCD Console (D-1).
- TS-1 Display readout: Time, Interval Timer, Level (1-20), Heart rate, Calories, Floors Climbed, Floors Per Minute, Watts, METs and Workout Profile
- Integrated iPod Connectivity with Video Playback, Audio Controls and Charging Capabilities
- TV Compatibility: Yes, integrates with NV916 LCD TV
- Workouts: 10 programs - Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test & CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Step Range: 1" to 14"
- Step Rate: 26 to 174 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar compatible wireless; contact sensors
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs (136.07 kg)
- Weight: 155 lbs (70.30 kg)
- Dimensions: 43" L x 27" W x 68" H / (109.22 x 68.58 x 172.72 cm)